Sun, 22 July|
Higher Health Wellness Centre
Presented by Catherine Bird... In this 3 hour workshop you will discover the secrets to improving your overall health without extreme dieting programs or bazar and restrictive meal plans. Set yourself free from these symptoms and thrive!!
Time & Location
22 July 2018, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Higher Health Wellness Centre, 70 London Rd, Mile End South SA 5031, Australia
About the event
In this 3 hour workshop you will discover the secrets to improving your overall health without extreme dieting programs or bazar and restrictive meal plans. Set yourself free from these symptoms and thrive!!
Have you been wanting to:
- Lose weight without having to do ridiculous boot camp style extreme exercises?
- Get rid of migraines?
- Help eliminate inflammation that is causing a myriad of issues such as;
inflammatory bowel disease
and autoimmune diseases?
- Improve your hormone functions ….
even to the extent of starting a family when the only other option given to you is IVF?
- Have a glowing complexion and be clear of acne?
- Rid yourself of asthma?
- Get rid of eczema and much much more!!!
Come along to my 3 hour workshop and discover the secrets for yourself!
This is a fully interactive workshop (ask as many questions as you like!!), which includes lots of helpful information and the opportunity to participant in a fun cook-up at the end!
Every person who attends will recieve the opportunity to have a 1-hour personalised nutritional coaching session with Catherine via phone. This is an amazing opportunity not to be missed. Find out more about Catherine below, and we hope to see you there.
Call Maria for enquiries: 0438 112 050
- Catherine Bird - Integrative Nutrition Specialist and Workshop Presenter -
I received my training as a Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition's cutting-edge Health Coach Training Program.
During my training, I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
My teachers included:
• Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Centre for Integrative Medicine;
• Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine;
• Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Centre;
• Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University;
• Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating;
• Liz Lipski Director of Nutrition & Integrative Health of Maryland University on Gut Microbiome
• Barry Sears, PhD Wellness Zone- anti-inflammatory approaches
• And many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Further to my recent training, over the course of 20 years previously I have attended many seminars, lectures and courses in order to search for the best practices while I was farming. I owned a “Certified Organic Beef, cereal and seed farm”. In the meantime it was also studying various aspects of how our food can be either beneficial or detrimental to our health. This interest was triggered by the death of my father from cancer.
My education and training was by:
• Dr Arden Anderson is both a doctor and a farmer – Soil to plate to health
• Dr. Elaine Ingham a microbiologist - chemicals in conventional agriculture killing insects, and microbin
• Graeme Saint, Gary Zimmer and Jerry Brunetti Ultimate Biological Farming –soil – plant- animal – our nutrition.
• Dr Ross Walker – leading Australian cardiologist
• Dr Mark Donohoe one of Australia’s best known medical practitioners in the area of environmental medicine
• Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D. Cellular Communication
• Samuel Epstein - world leading toxicologist
• And again so many more
I have extended my training beyond health and nutrition on order to get an understanding of how and why we process what we do emotionally and mentally by completing:
• Anthony Robbins Personal Power II The Driving Force
• Landmark Forum, levels 1 &2
• The Completion Seminar with Hardo Bottin